Global Trading Partners NA, Inc. an Export Management Company (EMC), engaged in handling export operations for domestic companies that want to sell their product or service overseas. We deal primarily with “Made in the USA” manufacturers to expand their business into the global market and improve their profitability. Global Trading Partners works with our clients to develop and deliver dependable and trustworthy sources of high quality, competitively priced goods and services by positioning ourselves with reputable distributors worldwide.
As an EMC we lend support to companies by locating distributors and/or representatives, assist with the handling of advertising, marketing and promotions, oversee export shipping and financing or any aspect of exporting as requested by our clientele.
We present an extensive range of experience in the areas of importing, exporting, international procurement, security, telecom, information technology, equipment design/engineering, finance, manufacturing and project management which enables us to successfully link buyers and sellers of products and markets. In addition, Global Trading Partners shares this knowledge through seminars, discussion groups and round tables to enable and encourage companies to export.
Global Trading Partners NA, Inc. was incorporated in Newark, Delaware, USA in June, 2002. Global Trading Partners EU, S.R.L. was also incorporated in Bucharest, Romania in June, 2005.
Global Trading Partners works closely with our clients to:
- Identify, locate and research acceptable distributors/buyers/sellers worldwide.
- Complete Telecom and Security feasibility studies, providing efficient and cost effective recommendations
- Perform market research
- Identify Target Markets
- Develop and implement an export strategy for our clients
- Increase our clients’ profits and effectiveness
- Conduct Business Seminars and Workshops
- Develop Long Term Relationships
- Financial assistance resources and advice are available, where applicable
CURRENT GEOGRAPHICAL MARKETS:
- Middle East (11 countries)
- South America (2 countries)
- Eastern Europe (3 countries)
- Africa (3 countries)